On Sat, May 28, 2016 at 8:53 PM, Celso Viana <celso.via...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> You know if you can dual boot with GPT and BIOS disks on the same machine?
>
> /dev/sdb GPT -> Windows 10
> /dev/sda BIOS -> Fedora 23 x64
>
> The machine only starts with Windows; not appear the boot menu

GPT is to MBR as UEFI is to BIOS. GPT is a partition scheme. BIOS is a
firmware type. So there's no such thing as a BIOS disk. But if I guess
that by BIOS you mean sda is an MBR drive, in which case this is not a
supportable configuration and you should reinstall Fedora so you get a
UEFI based installation, and sda is partitioned using GPT.

Many firmware do have a legacy option in the firmware setup, but you'd
have to switch legacy on to boot this particular installation you have
of Fedora; and switch it back to boot Windows. That's probably why
right now only Windows is booting.

--
Chris Murphy