On 07/14/16 06:08, Stephen Morris wrote:
>     Below are the messages I get when I issue command 'systemctl status
> network.service'. The time stamp on the messages is incorrect by 1 hour,
> can anyone tell me why?

Sounds like the system processes think they are in a different time zone than
user
processes.  This can sometimes happen when system time is set to a UTC offset
while users
have their zones set to a local zone which has "standard" time as well as
"summer" time.

But, your email address would suggest you're located in Australia and now on
"standard"
time so they should match up.

So, it isn't clear why this is happening in your case.

I would check the output of "hwclock" as well as check what /etc/localtime
links to as a
start.

--
You're Welcome Zachary Quinto