On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 01:09:55PM -0600, Chris Murphy wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 12:23 PM, George N. White III <gnw...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Where I work, there is no wifi but iMacs are purchased with
> > bluetooth mouse and keyboard.  With a bunch of systems in a cubicle farm,
> > bluetooth is not reliable, so users switch to USB mouse and keyboard.
>
> Wired keyboard is fine, it's rather stationary. But having reliably
> used an Apple Magicmouse on macOS for years, there is no way I'd ever
> other alternative was to go to a wired mouse.

Look into keyboard and mouse wireless dongles that are not bt.
My desktop tower is pretty far behind me.  I use a Logitech
kbd&mouse.  They use a single, tiny usb dongle for both.  It
was too great a distance, so I added a usb extender cable
to get the dongle closer.  Works great.

Jon
--
Jon H. LaBadie                  jo...@jgcomp.com