Use ftp to transfer files, but just had issues today in which connection is
made and login works fine, but doing a ls or trying to download a file fails?

Tried with passive on and off? Did use it just the other day. We did have
some power issues, since two of the Island main generators are down, and
they have had 3 hour rolling outages?? I can do sftp connections, and they
seem to work just fine, but anonymous doesn't work with that. Have tried
both using ncftp and regular ftp. Have systems in my classroom that are on a
separate network sitting side by side, and then can not connect. Can connect
with ftp server on same machine using IP, and it works?

Not at the site at moment, but will try to power cycle switches and computers
to see.  I can ncftp to servers on campus from off campus, but from inside
campus to same machines doesn't work? Don't know if MIS might have
made some changes??

  Guam Community College  Computer Center
  mailto:mi...@kuentos.guam.net
  mailto:msetze...@gmail.com
  Guam - Where America's Day Begins
  G4L Disk Imaging Project maintainer
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/g4l/

Number of Seti Units Returned:  19,471
(Total Hours: 287,489)

BOINC@HOME CREDITS
ABC         16613838.513356 | EINSTEIN   111590261.788695
ROSETTA     47988082.134319 | SETI        91238390.558019