I have Linux oh1rdf.ampr.org 4.7.4-200.fc24.i686+PAE #1 SMP Thu Sep 15 18:58:19
UTC 2016 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux
 System running, which I admin mostly remote.
Now, after last "dnf update" I can't reboot system, or systemd does not
response, no service status can't be checked, I get only example this
kind responses

systemctl status httpd
Failed to get properties: Connection timed out

An when I try

systemctl --failed
Failed to list units: Connection timed out

 systemctl daemon-reload
Error getting authority: Error initializing authority: Error calling
StartServiceByName for org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1: Timeout was reached
(g-io-error-quark, 24)
Failed to execute operation: Connection timed out

What has gone wrong? I see lots of zombies when do ps ax.

As said, can't reboot anyway remote.

Jarmo