On 10/14/2016 02:38 PM, Celso Viana wrote:
Does the EFI boot menu show an option for Windows?  Look in /boot/efi/EFI
and see if there is a Microsoft directory there.
There is no Windows menu entry.

There is no Microsoft directory.

Thanks

How do you know that Windows is still there? I'd run a disk of GParted and see if the Windows partition is still there, and if it has anything on it. If it is and does, you might have to run a Windows repair disk and re-establish the Windows boot. I don't know then how you'd get the dual boot back, altho Windows _claims_ you can dual boot with Windows.

--doug