Allegedly, on or about 20 November 2016, Andre Robatino sent:
> My understanding that after Branched reaches Beta, it's acceptable to
> ask on the user list

My understanding was that on this user list, you discuss the current
releases, only.  Anything that's not a current (normal public) release
is still in some form of testing (whether that's alpha or beta), so you
need to discuss those things with testers.

Regardless of any rulings, the common sense approach is that the users
list will be populated by people running current releases, and test or
devel lists will be full of people testing and developing software.
Traditionally, people tend to only join one of the lists.  You'll get
your best answers if you go with the most appropriate audience.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

Boilerplate:  All mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted, there is
no point trying to privately email me, I only get to see the messages

Damn, I didn't mean to press *that* button!