On 12/01/2016 06:59 PM, Samuel Sieb wrote:
Is anyone else using openshot on Fedora? I installed it from rpmfusion. My son has been trying to edit a video and it just keeps crashing when doing typical actions. I've tried it on computers with F23 and F24 (I haven't upgraded any computers to F25 yet) and it does the same thing on both. I can't imagine that this is expected, so is it my computers or is it something with Fedora? The one crash I looked at in abrt appeared to involve QT. I'm wondering if anyone else has used it recently successfully either on Fedora or not.

Openshot was good a long time ago, now it's just too unstable for anything. So now I use Flowblade. It's fairly easy and seems pretty stable.

--
-- Derrik

Derrik Walker v2.0, RHCE
dwal...@doomd.net

"Those UNIX guys, they think weird!" -- John C. Dvorak