I have two essentially identically configured Fedora-25 workstation [fresh] installations. One has a scroll bar on the right side of the xfce4-terminal display, the other does not. This one that does not have the scroll bar began as F-25 alpha/beta and was upgraded from there.

I just tried a Dell Latitude upgraded directly from F-23 to F-25, it HAS the terminal scroll bar.

I have gone through the various menu items but have not been able to see anything different there. I find this inconvenient.

Any suggestion on fixing this will be appreciated.

Bob

--
Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA
http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD