Hi,
The Yoga Book is flashed with kernel flinger as boot loader. For now I
don't really understand if I'm supposed to be able to access to a
BIOS/EFI menu or if the only firmware is kernel flinger.Does anyone has
some experience with x86 android tablets? Can I configure kernel
flinger to load GRUB, or directly another kernel? It seems most of the
tasks might be done with ADB.I'm quite lost I thought that an x86
device might always have an EFI/BIOS with at least few boot options. I
turns out that it's easier to boot linux on a Chinese no-name Allwinner
tablet :).
The good points are that the device is cool, even with Android. It has
a good finish and being able to write on real paper is really nice. I
really want to see Fedora on it!
Best regards,Alexis.Le mercredi 08 février 2017 à 21:23 +0100, Jeandet