On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 4:11 PM, Bob Goodwin <bobgood...@fastmail.us> wrote:
> On 02/22/17 00:40, Kalpa Welivitigoda wrote:
>>
>> git clone https://github.com/dveeden/totem-plugin-airplay
>> <https://github.com/dveeden/totem-plugin-airplay*>
>

> I type "enter" and immediately see a box requesting the authorization.
>
> [root@box10 bobg]# git clone https://github.com/dveeden/totem-plugin-airplay
> Cloning into 'totem-plugin-airplay'
>
> which results in:
>
> Username for 'https://github.com':passphrase

The reason most probably would be that the repository you are trying
to clone is private. If you google for "totem-plugin-airplay" there
are a couple of public repositories, but I am not sure about the state
of the code (i.e. whether the code is up-to-date)

> The procedure described is actually for Ubunto and I am using Fedora25 ...

I don't think that the issue you see is due to the linux distribution.

> --
> Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA
> http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD
> box10  FEDORA-25/64bit LINUX XFCE Fastmail POP3

Best Regards,

Kalpa Welivitigoda
+65 82265081
http://about.me/callkalpa