On 09/04/17 10:28, François Patte wrote:
Bonjour,

logwatch send a strange warning:

WARNING: Device /dev/md1 has size of 0 sectors which is smaller than
corresponding PV size of 976508928 sectors. Was device resized?: 1 Time(s)
 WARNING: Device /dev/md11 has size of 0 sectors which is smaller than
corresponding PV size of 104346496 sectors. Was device resized?: 1 Time(s)

What does that mean? These devices have not been resized.

They are locate on disks which were not used during the installation and
they were created during a previous installation (fedora 21). I added
them to fstab after the f25 install.

Who can give me some explanation?

Thank you.

Sorry. I can't add much to this; but I, too, have had problems when adding a disk with existing LVM structure to a working installation. GUI variants of parted and LVM tools didn't give me a clear understanding of what I had, and I lost some data. Any good references?

John P