On 10/04/17 14:26, Ed Greshko wrote:
On 04/10/17 12:47, Stephen Davies wrote:
That's what I guessed but clicking the left box does nothing and it
stays unchecked.

Hummm.....  If you don't have rfkill installed, install it.  And then....

rfkill list wifi

Thank you yet again!

rfkill list wifi showed two wireless LANs both of which were soft and hard blocked.

Unblocking the first did nothing but unlocking the second made the keyboard light go blue, made it possible to click the left hand block in Net Mgr and restored wireless access.

I repeated the previous cycle and confirmed that disabling wireless in Net Mgr makes it impossible to reenable there. The rfkill unblock seems to be the only way out.

VERY DANGEROUS I reckon.