On 05/15/17 16:08, Joachim Backes wrote:
> I'm running F25 with thunderbird-52.1.0-1.fc25.x86_64. some days ago I
> received an email with 11 pdf's attached. Trying to open some of the
> pdf's with acroread or evince fails because of a message like:
> "attached file has been damaged."
>
> But if I foward or redirect this message with all attachments, then
> this forwarded or redirected email is fully readable together with all
> attachments.
>
> Anybody has an explanation for such a behaviour?

Have not had any problems with attachments.  Granted, the most I've
gotten in a single email these days has been 3.

When you tried to open them, did you do so directly?  Did you also try
saving them to disk first and then trying to open them?

--
I'm jet lagged. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.