On 06/18/2017 08:21 PM, Tim wrote:
I completely agree, it's just as impossible to guess that a password is
"$#DfSGxS" than "sickturtlepyjamas", and I know which one is easier to
remember and type.  With the peculiar password rules, I have no choice
to but to do the insecure and write down passwords somewhere (whether
that's on paper or on file).  You're not supposed to write passwords
down anywhere.

I may have mentioned this before, but I have a friend who uses (roughly) ThisIsAVeryVeryLongPassword for his WiFi, on the grounds that it's just as hard to guess as the type of gibberish that most security "experts" recommend, and a lot easier to remember.