On 4/14/17 5:48 PM, Joachim Backes wrote:
Hi all,

normally, I'm using a gnome (wayland) desktop sessions. If I started (only once) the gnome classic session, then logging out and thenre-logging in again with the usage of gnome (wayland), I still get a gnome classic session. Only after restarting my box, I can again run gnome (wayland) sessions.

My login manager is gdm.

Anybody sees this too?
I'm not seeing this exact issue, I'm seeing an issue where if I use Gnome or Gnome Classic, logout and try to login to Gnome (Wayland) it attempts to start but gives up and returns me back to the GDM selection screen.

regards,
Steve

Kind regards

Joachim Backes