EDIT : I juste realized... where is the root partition of your F26 ? Are
you certain that /dev/sda9 only contains your home folder ?

Hello,

The more "interesting" way (if you want to learn how it works?) would be
to boot from an external media, mount the newly installed F26 and
`chroot` into it. From this point, you should be able to restore grub :

* this page from archwiki explains how to install grub on a UEFI system
: https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/GRUB#UEFI_systems

* /!\ You may want to run `os-prober` in order to check if the windows
installation is properly detected.

* the "proper" EFI partition is most likely /dev/sda1

--
Timothée