> It seems there is no longer a calligra-flow package available.  I'm
> not
> familiar with calligra, but is it possible that the functionality was
> moved into the core package if the subpackage was empty?  The
> documentation should tell you that.
>
> * Wed Jul 12 2017 Rex Dieter <rdie...@fedoraproject.org> - 3.0.1-6 -
>   drop empty -flow subpkg (#1470345)

Hello Stan,

Thanks for your response; unfortunately, I do not see the functionality
in any other of the calligra packages, the calligra-flow [0] is used
for flowchart and diagrams. Let me ask on the devel list and if there
will be no chance of getting it into Fedora repo, I'll have to package
it.

Thanks again.

[0] https://www.calligra.org/flow/

- name: Earl Ramirez