On Sat, 30 Dec 2017 19:26:01 +0200
Angelo Moreschini <mrangelo.fed...@gmail.com> wrote:

> thank you  Bob,
>
> I wont try your suggestion, but I have not installed autoff on Fedora 21 :
> ------
> [angelo_dev@localhost ~]$ sudo systemctl status autofs.service
> [sudo] password for angelo_dev:
> ● autofs.service
>    Loaded: not-found (Reason: No such file or directory)
>    Active: inactive (dead)
> -----
>
> So before to do something wrong I would ask you how I can install it (I
> didn't find help in this way..)
> *It is a autofs repository for Fedora ?*
>
> thank you
>
> Angelo

 $ dnf info autofs
Last metadata expiration check: 0:02:07 ago on Thu Jan  4 19:10:02 2018.
Installed Packages
Name         : autofs
Epoch        : 1
Version      : 5.1.2
Release      : 2.fc26
Arch         : x86_64
Size         : 3.5 M
Source       : autofs-5.1.2-2.fc26.src.rpm
Repo         : @System
From repo    : @commandline
Summary      : A tool for automatically mounting and unmounting filesystems
License      : GPLv2+
Description  : autofs is a daemon which automatically mounts filesystems when
             : you use them, and unmounts them later when you are not using
             : them.  This can include network filesystems, CD-ROMs, floppies,
             : and so forth.

BR, Bob