On 01/09/2018 02:45 PM, Kevin Barbour wrote:
On Sat, Jan 6, 2018 at 3:37 AM, Eddie O'Connor <eoconno...@gmail.com <mailto:eoconno...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Greetings all, I have this issue I've been wracking my brains out
    trying to fix.

    I have installed Fedora 27 countless times, and I have decided to
    try the "Boxes" virtualization application. Everything runs smooth
    and easy, I tried installing Ubuntu and the install went great,.
    My question is:

    After the typical install Ubuntu prompts me to restart the
    machine. When I do?...it closes out just fine. BUT, when I click
    on the icon that's been created in Boxes, the VM starts up and
    wants to install Ubuntu again. I see no option/menu item that
    permits me to remove the ISO I used to install Ubuntu. Is there
    something I'm missing here? How do I get the disk to boot up from
    the "already installed" OS and not the iso I had to use to install
    it to begin with?

    As always, and and all help/advice provided will be extremely
    appreciated!

    Cheers!

    EGO II

If you right click the icon for your Ubuntu VM in boxes and select properties there is a "Devices & Shares" tab where you are able to remove the mounted ISO.

--
Kevin Barbour
VCU Office of Technology Services