On 01/16/2018 06:04 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
> On 01/16/18 17:49, Frederic Muller wrote:
>> Yes.. I'm one hour earlier I think. So tried using Xorg and the same
>> happens. :-/
> I see....  How about if you create a new user?

Added a new user but unfortunately every time I log with it the machine
hangs. It runs first ok, I have time  to show the dock which has 4 icons
(Firefox, Rythmbox, Nautilus and Software and then a new icon starts to
appear on the dock (without any icon and a triangle with a exclamation
mark) and then it hangs. Happened 3 times out of 3.

:-(

Fred