Hi,

On 01-02-18 16:33, Wells, Roger K. wrote:
On 02/01/2018 10:21 AM, Ian Pilcher wrote:
On 02/01/2018 05:34 AM, Hans de Goede wrote:
If you can spare 10 minutes, please see my blogpost for how to test
this and send me a mail with the info request in the blogpost:
https://hansdegoede.livejournal.com/18653.html

Should this testing be done on AC power or unplugged (or does it not
matter)?

Unplugged, because that is the only state in which powertop can
measure energy consumption.

also, how to determine if "i915.enable_psr=1" was entered correctly and
accepted?

I've updated my blogpost with some info on how to check that
adding that option actually does anything, see:

https://hansdegoede.livejournal.com/18653.html

Regards,

Hans