Le 25/02/2018 à 21:23, Samuel Sieb a écrit :
> On 02/25/2018 10:42 AM, François Patte wrote:
>> I tried: ipp://name-of-server:631/printers/name-of-printer-on-server. It
>> does not work, the message is now: Filter failed.
>>
>> What fiter? I don't know as cups logs no longer exist since systemd...
>
> The cups logs go to the journal like everything else.  Try "journalctl
> -b -u cups".

Yes! Of course!

Using the cups web interface, there are 2 buttons: giving access to
errors and access logs.

There is absolutely nothing in them... Some clever guys thought that
these usefull debugging information were too easy to get, so there
imagined to put the logs in a big journal!

--
François Patte
UFR de mathématiques et informatique