On 03/05/2018 03:17 AM, François Patte wrote:
Bonjour,

1- When there are two video cards on a computer, an integrated one and
another one, how can we know which video card is used by the system?
I don't know of a laptop on which you could have two video cards, but on a desktop, it's easy: the card into which you have connected your monitor is the card that is in use. If you have a video decoder on your MOBO, and you plug your monitor into a MOBO jack, then that's the one that's in use. If you have a nice NVIDIA card in a socket on the MOBO, and you plug the monitor into that card, then that's the one that's in use. It should be obvious!

2- I have a laptop with an ATI/AMD card, is there a proprietary driver
available on fedora (like this exists for nvidia cards).

Thank you.