Hello.

I'm using MinGW for some of my projects which require to be usable also
on Windows. For this purpose I'm using MinGW to compule the Windows
binaries.

Some of this projects require MariaDB. In this case I found out that
there is no MinGW-Package of the C connector.

Being as lazy as I am, I built one by myself and put it in my local
repository.

Now, I want to share it with other Fedora users, so that they don't
have to fumble around with this situation, because you have to change
some things in the sources to compile it with MinGW. In most cases
there are just includes where they seem to have forgotten to take care
about the case sensitivity of filenames.

My questions now:
Is there any interest for those Packages?
If yes, what is the best way to distribute these packages? Copr?

Thanks in advance,
Dirk

--
Dirk Gottschalk