On 03/23/18 20:19, Patrick Dupre wrote:
> I noted a small issue when using dual screening (primary and secondary
> displays).
> If you have windows open in different workspaces, they all move in
> workspace 1 after a screen lock.
> Is it a configuration issue or something else?

This does not happen for me on a desktop system with KDE and Xorg.

One thing that does happen is, if I manually power off the secondary monitor
(which I
do since the HDMI in has a chromecast connected) and forget to power it on
before
moving my mouse to wake up the monitors the secondary monitor will no be sensed
by
the system and will remain dark.  However, the windows on the secondary monitor
will
remain there.

--
Conjecture is just a conclusion based on incomplete information. It isn't a
fact.