Dear kind folks,

I asked for a little bit of help regarding a spreadsheet sports template.  We
have a different system than the regular 3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw
and 0 points for a loss.  In our system we have 3 points for a win(in
regulation), 2 points for a win(in OT/PKS-penalty kick shootout), 1 point for a
loss(in OT/PKS), and 0 for a loss in regulation.  There is a website that has
some nice templates to use and all we need is to cut the competition to two
rounds only as we play round-robin and we need to modify the existing templates
to figure this out for us.

http://excel-example.com/templates/sport-tournament-template

In the comments section, the question has been asked in the comments section
but no replies to that question.  Usually the scores are entered as

Use 1- first half 2- second half OT1  overtime 1st period, OT2- 2nd Overtime
period and PKS-penalty-kicks

Team1  1-0 2-0 OT1-0  OT2-0 PKS-3
Team2  1-0 2-0 OT1-0  OT2-0 PKS-2

so Team1 wins 1 to 0 in PKS there are 0 goals added to the GF and 0 goals added
to GA and earns 2 points
Team2 looses 1 to 0 in PKS and gets 0 goals in favor and 0 goals against and
earns 1 point
This should happen for all the games to be played.  We were in a 6 team
district and now we will be moved to an 8 team district.
We can open the spreadsheet with LibreOffice and keep using xlsx and/or convert
it to ods.

Thanks for any help/advice/suggestions.

Best Regards,

Antonio