On 04/10/18 03:42, Go Canes wrote:
> I thought the rpmfusion version was the open source virtualbox,
> whereas the one from Oracle was the closed source version (that
> includes more functionality such as USB support).  I could easily be
> wrong.  FWIW I use the Oracle repo as I need the USB support.

Nope....   Go to https://www.virtualbox.org/ and read the first paragraph.

VirtualBox is a powerful x86 and AMD64/Intel64 virtualization product for
enterprise
as well as home use. Not only is VirtualBox an extremely feature rich, high
performance product for enterprise customers, it is also the only professional
solution that is freely available as Open Source Software under the terms of
the GNU
General Public License (GPL) version 2. See "About VirtualBox" for an
introduction.

--
Conjecture is just a conclusion based on incomplete information. It isn't a
fact.