Allegedly, on or about 19 April 2018, Neal Becker sent:
> Perhaps the messages are not related to the suspend issue.  But the
> symptoms are very strange.  The laptop appears to suspend (power
> light changes from on to flashing), but at a random time later
> (seconds to minutes later), it wakes itself up again!  Only thing I
> could think of is WOL, but it's not connected to wired enet.

Other BIOS wake-up methods?  Wake on mouse, perhaps, if a slight bump
has made the mouse move.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp
Linux 4.15.17-200.fc26.x86_64 #1 SMP Thu Apr 12 18:28:26 UTC 2018 x86_64

Boilerplate:  All mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted.
There is no point trying to privately email me, I only get to see

Moments after you've soldered the wires onto the plug just perfectly,
you'll realise that you forgot to put the backshell on.