Allegedly, on or about 3 June 2018, Ed Greshko sent:
> Oh, and let's not forget the times (twice in recent memory) where
> updates to KDE Plasma resulted in not being able to logout or even
> reboot from the menus.  In that case one needed to know about "init
> 6".  :-) :-)

While some will argue that you should, or shouldn't have to, reboot
after an update (I'm strongly in the you shouldn't have to, until you
really must, camp), having a system wedge after an update to the point
that you can't logout/reboot has to be a serious fault.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp
Linux 4.16.7-100.fc26.x86_64 #1 SMP Wed May 2 21:45:56 UTC 2018 x86_64

Boilerplate:  All mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted.
There is no point trying to privately email me, I only get to see

Sorry, no viruses was included with this email, please read the rm
and fdisc man files to learn how to seriously mangle your own system.