On 06/03/2018 10:21 AM, Peter Lesterhuis wrote:
And you won't mount at /mnt/sda2, you'll mount at /home, /usr /tmp in
order to do what you want. You'll have to create those directories
under your new partition, and make sure they have the correct
parameters (the same as /usr and /home have under /).
Thank you, and others, for replying.

I learned from you that /usr and /tmp should be on the SSD-drive in order to have maximal profit from this fast drive.

Remember that /tmp does not use disk space.  It's a RAM filesystem.

Now I would like to have only "/home" on the HDD. This is the folder which is going to contain large files (video, musix, etc).

I created a new partition on the HDD, mounted it (there is a line now in fstab).

If you modified the fstab, you could have just changed the current /home line to point to the new partition instead.

During the installation /home is now on the SSD. Can I make a symlink to an new /home at the HDD-drive?

As I mentioned before, the easiest way would be to do a reinstall. Since the /home partition is on the SSD right now, if you put /home somewhere else, that space will be lost. You most likely would want that space in your root partition instead.