Thank-you, Ahmad.  I tried it while watching a yangqin troupe video (some very
fast playing) and a pipe organ video (camera man moved around a lot while
shooting the organist playing the organ) as well as while the loop of weather
satellite images was loading and playing.  What I find most useful there is
what's displayed when I select what on my workstation is:
a. the 4th main line ("GPU 0 - (GeForce GTX 660)"), and
b. the second sub-entry of (a) ("PowerMizer").
You're right - not exactly like the KSysGuard plots.  Also no process-specific
information like what KSysGuard offers.

Question: How do I make suggestions for new Fedora applications or tools?  (I
realize the suggestions might get passed on to other software projects like
KDE, Gnome, etc.)