On 07/12/2018 03:27 PM, Stephen Morris wrote:
I've checked things out on this front and among others packages clang5.0-libs, gcc and libstdc++-devel which are all already installed have stdarg.h in their various folder structures under their include folder, hence:

1).    What do I need to do to get stdarg.h resolved from the correct package for any compile done on the system at any time?

2).    Why did F28 not add the appropriate folder into the include path when the packages were upgraded, which seems to have happened when I upgraded to F27?

Did you miss my reply?
See https://github.com/lwfinger/rtl8723bu/issues/106 for a possible solution.