On 18-08-12 19:34:14, ToddAndMargo wrote:
On 08/11/2018 05:20 PM, ToddAndMargo wrote:
Hi All,

Where do I put the address on the chat room
I want to enter in Hex Chat?

Many thanks,
-T

I just removed it.  If the address is that hard to figure
out, what must the rest of it be like?  I will try a
different client.

On startup, (He)xChat shows a network list.  Pick one, and when
connected, pick a channel.  If the network list doesn't show on
startup, HexChat menu -> Network List, pick as above, and uncheck
"Skip network list on startup".

If the network you want isn't in the list, you need to Add it and
Edit it.  You'll need to know the domain name and a few other things,
so hopefully someone has told you.

I used xChat about 10 years ago.