On Sat, 03 Nov 2018 18:42:06 +0100, Dario Lesca <d.le...@solinos.it> wrote:

Il giorno sab, 03/11/2018 alle 18.12 +0100, Ger van Dijck ha scritto:
Hi Red Hat World,

I bought a card reader for PCMCIA , Flashdisk ,PC Card ATA , ATA Flash Storage because I want to read and write to 10 Mb and 32 Mb Memory cards .

Under Fedora29 the cardreader is not reconized so I think I have to install a software driver or needed software .

I do not know if this can help, but into Fedora 29 the package coolkey is missing, it provide the /usr/lib64/pkcs11/>libcoolkeypk11.so library.

It's substitute by opensc modules:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Replace_Coolkey_with_OpenSC

bye

-- I inslalled coolkey : Helas no succes . The pcmcia cardreader TM Jcnce , perhaps there is a product software driver for this particular cardreader ?

Dario Lesca
(inviato dal mio Linux Fedora 28 Workstation)