El vie., 9 de nov. de 2018 a la(s) 23:09, ToddAndMargo via users
(users@lists.fedoraproject.org) escribió:

> Hi All,
>
> Is it possible to install both Mate and Xfce?

Yes.

From a Terminal:

dnf -v --hidden groups list | grep -i mate

`mate-desktop-environment` provides a set of packages similar to the
Fedora Mate Desktop Spin, only Compiz is missing.

`mate-desktop` provides a reduced set of packages required to install
Mate Desktop. Given you already have installed XFCE `mate-desktop` is
what you need:

su -c 'dnf group install mate-desktop'

> How and how do I switch back and ofrth.  Xfce
> is already installed

I'm not sure what XFCE uses a login manager, ligthdm maybe, from there
you can pick one or the other before entering you user and password.

> Many thanks,

You are Welcome.
Porfirio.