Dear Fedora Community Members,

I am a master student based in the University of Leeds (UK), currently
conducting a research in regards to investigating how open source software
community culture, governance and structure, motivation of participation
influence the innovation capability of OSS community. I found Fedora
community is very active and supportive with members around the world,
which makes it perfect for this research. I am writing to ask if you could
help to take part in this research for more accurate results.

This research data is to be collected via questionnaire with the anonymous
link below:
https://leedsubs.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cUPSObEbxQqEX1b

The questionnaire should take you 5-10 minutes to complete. Your
participation is very important to disclose the relationship between
community culture, governance structure, motivation of participation and
the innovation capability of OSS community.

I would very much appreciate if you could help to participate this
research, and if you have any questions about the research, I am happy to
answer, just e-mail me on bn1...@leeds.ac.uk. Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,

Sophy Guo