On 11/11/19 11:19 AM, Matthew Saltzman wrote:
On Mon, 2019-11-11 at 17:55 +0100, antonio montagnani wrote:
shall I moveto Firefox-wayland when I use wayland? if I switch to
Gnome
classic what happens??

IIRC, for GNOME, Wayland is the default and firefox-wayland is the
default. You can install and run firefox-x11 even when running Wayland,
but someone else might be able to say whether the reverse is true. For
other desktops, firefox-x11 is the default and if running Wayland, you
can install firefox-wayland.

firefox-wayland is not the default anywhere yet. It is intended but there are still some issues to fix before that.