Fedora 31 Workstation

I installed Xfce to give it a try, didn't like it so I removed it. Unfortunately, since then, when I go to Settings -> Devices -> Printers I get the message "Sorry! The system printing service doesn't seem to be available"

I did some googling and found out that CUPS is responsible for printing. The timestamp on the file /etc/cups/subscriptions.conf.O is the time I installed Xfce and the timestamp on /etc/cups/subscriptions.conf.rpmsave is the time I removed Xfce. So that's how I broke it, I guess.

I now only have 2 CUPS packages installed:
cups-libs.x86_64
cups-pk-helper.x86_64

Can I just install cups.x86_64 package or is there anything else I need to do
to get printing working again?

--
Simon