Resending because part of the reply was missing :)

On 12/31/19 12:47 PM, François Patte wrote:

I am presently completely blocked: something
went wrong and the computer is blocked by a "defaultuser0".
resize the partitions to install linux because the
ntfs partition is crypted (bitlocker).

This APPARENTLY solves the defaultuser0 problem. YMMV
I found this from a google search.

When you get that message, try restarting a few times to see if you will let you setup a proper account.

If not, do the following at the sign in screen.

Hold down the shift key on your keyboard while clicking the Power button on the screen.
Continue to hold down the shift key while clicking Restart.
Continue to hold down the shift key until the Advanced Recovery Options menu appears.
Click Troubleshoot
Click Reset this PC
Click Remove Everything  (I'd be careful at this step)
Fully clean the drive    (Same here)
Click Reset

Once you get into your machine again, you an un-encrypt the disk by turning off bitlocker, then you can resize.