On 3/24/20 4:42 PM, Christopher Marlow wrote:
On Tue, 2020-03-24 at 17:14 -0500, Christopher Marlow wrote:
One last thing... What is the command to remove Mate if I ever decide
that its not for me?

That is a more difficult process.

Would this be the command I use to remove Mate if I needed to?

$ sudo dnf groupremove -y "MATE"
$ sudo dnf remove -y mate-*

  I know you had me install it with sudo dnf install @mate-desktop-
environment --skip-broken-packages

If you do it soon, you could probably rollback the dnf transaction. Otherwise, you could try "dnf remove @mate-desktop-environment". Just beware of it removing more than you want. Those two commands you suggested might cleanup a lot of the pieces, but again, check the remove list carefully.