The only way appears to me to be to use the web version. It is awful with poor
bandwidth and I have never seen anyone on the screen.

I don't understand why the released client needs a bunch of 32-bit software and
can not move to 64-bit, but oh, well.
Ranjan

--
Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be deleted on