ToddAndMargo via users <users@lists.fedoraproject.org> writes:
> So RHEL's "prioritization" is different from mine

Yes, which is why RHEL is not the best choice for you.  I'm OK with
that, but there's no reason to take it so personally.  "Doesn't do what
I want" is not the same as "RHEL is trash."

> It does not matter that bugs reported from the community would
> strengthen the overall health of the the product.

We do care about the community, and we do fix bugs reported by the
community.  We do this in this other project called "Fedora" so if
that's what you want, that's what you should use ;-)

(although, ironically, I'm currently working on backporting to RHEL an
upstream patch set that wasn't requested by a customer)