On 2020-04-21 21:14, Tom Horsley wrote:
> I haven't been able to find anything that looks like an
> official delay announcement, just a schedule listing with
> the obscure info about today being the preferred target
> and the 28th being the current target. I can't tell what
> that means :-).

The following was sent to the announce list on Friday last.

Due to open blocker bugs, Fedora 32 Final was declared "no-go". We
will reconvene at 1700 UTC on Thursday, 23 April[1] to re-evaluate.

If we determine at that time that Fedora 32 is go, it will release on
the "target release date #1" of 28 April.

Also, on announce, Candidate RC-1.4 Available Now

--
The key to getting good answers is to ask good questions.