Folks,
  about a week ago I posted an email regarding bindings to libgnome, but I never did see the post on the list, just one person's response.  The issue is that the program I use for doing backups, sbackup, fails with python 3.  The 2 main failures are in regard to the following:

import gnome.ui

and

import gnome.vfs

or more specifically the packages:

gnome-python2-gnomevfs-2.28.1-23.fc29.x86_64
gnome-python2-gnome.x86_64

so my question is how do I get the same features in python 3?

The gnome.vfs failure occurred after I upgraded from F31 to F32. Under F31 the front end of sbackup fails because of the lack of gnome.ui.  Under F32 the back end now fails due to the lack of gnome.vfs.

Any help is appreciated.

Paolo