On Wed, 3 Jun 2020 at 08:12, Patrick Dupre <pdu...@gmx.com> wrote:

> Yes,
> Thanks.
> It works.
>
> This is the only option that I found to deploy my package.
> I could not fix perl-Math-GSL-0.40 to have it matches GSL 2.6
>
> Probably Leto will fix the issue sometimes
>
> Indeed, there are plenty of perl packages that are not maintained for
> fedora, this is really annoying.

I started avoiding perl a few years ago because it was too much effort
to keep things working and because recent hires and students in workshops
our lab ran had never encountered perl.

Check conda-forge perl <https://anaconda.org/conda-forge/perl>.   For some
use cases, e.g., multi-lab project
where participants are on different platforms,  conda-forge provides
a common configuration.   It also gives you the option to continue with
an older configuration where a recent distro has patchy coverage.

--
George N. White III