I use the version from Zoom itself (pain to keep track of upgrades, I know). I
don't quite bother with flatpak.

Anyway, I have not yet had issues with screensharing, and neither have my other
panelists. However, I have never done it for Libreoffice: I stay
away from PP-types as much as I can. But I can see why this can be a problem to
pick the correct screen with multiple unclear options as
happens with the fork from libreoffce.

Sorry, not much help.

Ranjan

On Mon, 03 Aug 2020 14:36:21 -0400 Kevin Becker <ke...@kevinbecker.org> wrote:

> When last I tried, screensharing didn't work with Wayland in the
> flatpak version.  If I logged in with X instead, screensharing worked
> fine.
> On Mon, 2020-08-03 at 14:33 -0400, Max Pyziur wrote:
> > Greetings,
> > Since we're discussing Zoom, one problem that I've had is sharing a
> > screen while I'm presenting.
> > Situation: I've prepared a presentation/powerpoint. I open it in
> > Libreoffice, I then click Slide Show -> Start from Current Slide
> > Continue then with Zoom. When it's my turn to share my powerpoint,
> > it's hit or miss; sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
> > Since Libreoffice does it as a fork, it's never clear from the Zoom
> > selection which selection is for the full screen, and which is for
> > the regular libreoffice screen.
> > Anyone else have to deal with something like this?
> > Thanks,
> > max...@brama.com

Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be deleted on