Hello,

After last night's update to emacs on F32, I can no longer use emacs with my
default font.

When I fire it up, I get a second window open and the following:

Warning (initialization): An error occurred while loading ‘/home/user/.emacs’:

Symbol's function definition is void: set-default-font

To ensure normal operation, you should investigate and remove the
cause of the error in your initialization file.  Start Emacs with
the ‘--debug-init’ option to view a complete error backtrace.

My own .emacs has the following set at:

(set-default-font "10x20")

Any suggestions as to what I should look at/change?

Many thanks and best wishes,
Ranjan