A few months back, I had lots of trouble with what should have
been a routine, by-the-book dnf upgrade from one version of Fedora to
another. What turned out, after much frustration, to have been the
trouble was that I had several sort-of-duplicates: rpms the same except
that one was .i686 in addition to another that was .86_64.

        I have just done a dnf upgrade, which installed
libFAudio-20.09-1.fc32.i686 and libFAudio-20.07-1.fc32.i686. Should I now
do dnf remove *.i686?
--
Beartooth Staffwright, Not Quite Clueless Power User
Remember I know little (precious little!) of where up is.