On 10/20/20 12:53 PM, Ranjan Maitra wrote:
On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 12:37:04 -0700 Samuel Sieb <sam...@sieb.net> wrote:

On 10/20/20 11:12 AM, Patrick Dupre wrote:
I did:
   dnf config-manager --set-disabled updates-testing

But then , how to I uninstall the packages depending on updates-testing

Why do you need to?  Eventually those packages will end up in the
regular updates repo and you would get them anyway.

Wouldn't sudo dnf distro-sync get the packages downgraded to stable updates
from testing? I don't completely know what distro-sync does so this may not be
appropriate.

Yes, that might work, but check the list of actions carefully.